Are you looking for a delicious vegetable recipe in the summer season that is mouthwatering and delicious? If you are fond of Sandwiches or burgers then it is possible to make a nice arrangement. How does it look when we will mix up the grilled delicious vegetables with ricotta cheese? In my opinion, it will be an awesome evening snack with a glass of juice or coke. Let me tell you the delicious recipe “Grilled vegetable with ricotta cheese”
Table of Contents
- What do you mean by Ricotta cheese?
- Step-by-step Cooking Recipe of Grilled Vegetable sandwich with ricotta cheese
- Final few Words | Grilled vegetable sandwich
What do you mean by Ricotta cheese?
Some people have said that Ricotta is not a cheese but rather a latticino. It means a dairy product that is produced by cow or buffalo milk. Originally, Ricotta is made from whey which is a portion of very tasty food. It is a popular Italian dish that is popular all over Europe.
When we will prepare some evening snacks like Vegetable sandwiches, Samosas, pizza, etc. It can be a very good salad item too. If you like to prepare a low-carb mill with a small budget, try to add ricotta cheese with vegetables.
Step-by-step Cooking Recipe of Grilled Vegetable sandwich with ricotta cheese
The necessary ingredients for cooking
- 4 large zucchinis, sliced lengthwise
- 2 red pepper slice
- 2 pieces of large red onion
- Here we are using olive oil for a better result and if you do not have olive oil at your home you can use sunflower oil or some other oil. Use ½ cup of olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of oregano
- 1.5 tablespoons of salt (depending on your taste)
- Use 1.5 cups of dried tomato
- Toasted ciabatta bread
- Basil and cilantro for serving
- Ricotta cheese 1 tablespoon
Cooking Procedure | Grilled vegetable Sandwich with ricotta cheese
- Initially, preheat the grill to high heat
- Now, we need to mix up the oregano and salt in a bowl. Pick up a big tray and place all the vegetables there. Now we need to brush liberally with oil on both sides. You need to brush it carefully and make sure that all the vegetables are covered with oil.
- Normally, we will grill vegetables for up to 5-6 minutes. We need to flip and repeat it on both sides of the vegetables. During this stage of cooking please make sure that both sides of the vegetables are cooked properly. Eventually, it will be lightly charred and juicy. For perfection, the bell pepper and onion need a long time to grill.
- Check twice whether all the ingredients are properly grilled or not. If not then grill it gain for 2-3 minutes. For safety purposes, you can use any hand gloves so that heat will not damage the skin.
- Spread the tomato over the bread evenly. Now place all the grilled vegetables with basil. Besides that, you can use some Cilantro over it. After that, we will add that ricotta cheese. I firmly believe it will increase the taste twice of the sandwich and make it more delicious.
- We will evenly slice the sandwich and serve it to friends and family members. We can add some delicious sauces too. I prefer tomato sauce to a sandwich.
Final few Words | Grilled vegetable sandwich
This is a very easy recipe and hopefully, you can try it at home. Please let me know where you from and how you love our recipe. If you like it, share it with your friends and family members. We will share some more information regarding grilling recipes and tools in the next article. Stay with and have a great day!
Please check out our latest recipe article
Is ricotta cheese good for health?
If we compare ricotta cheese with others, it is much healthier, as there is less amount of salt and fat. Scientists have said that there is 10 percent of fat and 6% is saturated. I love it for its grainy texture. It can be a good choice for any sweet and savory dishes.
Can I eat ricotta cheese raw?
We have found ricotta cheeses in some baked dishes or grilling items. However, it is perfectly okay to be eaten raw just like some other cheeses on the market. You do not need to cook ricotta cheese for eating.
What is the best sandwich in the world?
It is hard to explain the best sandwich in the world. However, according to public opinion, the top 5 sandwiches in the world are:
- Turkish Sandwich
- Grilled chicken sandwich